Plenty of Space and Style!
Located right on the edge of Boyanup, close to schools, shops and sporting fields and only a 15 minute drive from Bunbury, is this newly renovated, gorgeous 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom home. Situation on 5 acres, featuring a study, separate dining, large living areas including a home theatre. The large master bedroom and ensuite, and all three generously sized minor bedrooms with built in robes, gives each member of the family plenty of room.
The chef of the home will be in heaven while cooking in the spacious kitchen, featuring stainless steel appliances and plenty of cupboard and bench space! There is plenty of grass for the kids to play on while you entertain guests or relax under the patio, and enjoy the view of low maintenance gardens and native bush land. It doesn’t stop there! Rest assured that there is room for all dad’s toys in the massive 15m x 9m powered shed, with a bonus of 2 rainwater tanks and bore for the gardens/lawn.
If you’re looking for a home that combines the best of modern living with spacious tranquil bush living, you must view 9 Trigwell Road TODAY!
– 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom newly renovated gorgeous home
– Airconditioning throughout
– Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances, plenty of bench & cupboard space and a breakfast bar!
– Generous size main and minor bedrooms
– Large living areas, including a home theatre
– Low maintenance gardens & native bushland to enjoy
– 15m x 9m powered shed,
– Ducted reverse cycle airconditioning
– 2x 100,000 litre rainwater tanks
– Bore with reticulation to 5 paddocks
– 5 KW Solar panel system (ready for battery installation)
– All new fencing, pine posts and galvanised star pickets
– Electric fencing
– Cattle yards with loading ramps
– Double garage
– Vege garden
– Overall living space amounts to approximately 240sqm.
– Land Area 2.04 Ha
Updated on April 27, 2018 at 2:02 am