The Perfect Hobby Farm!
A comfortable 4 bedroom, 1 bathroom home situation on a massive 2.64 hectare block. Located in a Collie, a beautiful heritage town located in the South West region just 56km east from Bunbury and has quick access to the North-South freeway. It is known for its coal industry, agriculture and a wide variety of tourist attractions.
This property is ideally established for sheep, features a bunch of outbuildings, sheds and has endless potential. The large L shaped open plan kitchen/dining/living area provides plenty of room for the whole family. With evaporative air conditioning and a tiled wood fire you will be comfortable all year round as you look out and admire the local bush land, flowers, veggie garden and fruit trees.
Call now to find out more and see for yourself!
Property features include:
– 4 bedroom, 1 bathroom
– Evaporative air conditioning throughout
– Tiled wood fire
– 4KW solar power and solar hot water system
– 5 water tanks with a combined capacity of 120,000l
– One very rustic construction that could be pushed into service as hobby room/studio
– 6x12m powered workshop, hay shed, sheep shearing facility
– Water supplied by 3 ponds connected to spring water and 90 feet deep bore
– Reticulated gardens with flowers, veggie garden and fruit trees