Your own piece of Paradise. Enjoy the Patios, Location & Native Bushland!
Be impressed as soon as you walk through the door of this modern, beautiful and spacious home. Immaculate in it’s interiors, this property features a superb family layout, offering 4 large bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a spacious open plan kitchen, meals and living area. It has a theatre room and a wonderful sense of space, light and privacy.
It doesn’t stop there, outside extends on to not one, but two entertaining patios. One which includes an integrated outdoor kitchen/BBQ. This is the perfect area to relax and enjoy company with family and friends.
Both patios overlook a neat and tidy, low maintenance backyard, with a sandpit for the kids. The property overlooks native bush land, which could be it’s best feature if there weren’t so many!
There is plenty of storage space for all the tools and toys in either the double garage or large powered shed.
Being located off the main road and situated on a 690sqm block with 2 large lockable gates for your privacy & peace of mind, this residence is perfect for a big family or if you simply want something special to come home to.
All of these features, along with being located with-in walking distance to beautiful parks, the beach, schools and the recently built shopping centre, makes this is the perfect home.
– 1 Extra-large main bedroom (5×4) with 2 large WIR’s
– Large ensuite bathroom, his and her’s vanity & double shower heads in shower
– 3 large minor bedrooms with BIR’s to bedroom 2 & 3
– Open plan meals, living and dining
– Separate theatre room with dark tint windows
– Quality fittings and fixtures used throughout the home
– Large kitchen with plenty of cupboard space and stainless steel appliances
– Large laundry & separate linen cupboard with plenty of extra bench space
– Reverse cycle air conditioning unit to the open plan living area and bedrooms 1 & 2
– Roof fan in lounge and also Bedrooms 2 & 3
– 2 patios, 1 with integrated rustic outdoor kitchen
– Very neat and tidy lawns and gardens, including sandpit for the kids
– 4kw Solar Panels
– Built in wood heater (fire place)
– Large lockable front gate
– Large powered shed (6×4)
– Double lockup garage
– Super fast fibre internet
– Built in 2009
– Located close to beautiful parks, beach, schools and the Dalyellup Shopping Centre
Updated on March 7, 2018 at 2:28 am